How to resolve - An Unreal process has crashed: UE4-FortniteGame

I’m on pc, this issue has all the sudden started happening (around 7-20-2018). Yes I’ve reinstalled the launcher and game. Also yes, I’ve attempted the -fullscreenwindowed and -windowed in additional command line argument. Yes, my nvidia drivers are up to date as well as everything else. Yes I’ve tried the disable fullscreen optimizations, compatibility checker with windows, reinstalled battleye/EAC. Literally almost every single troubleshooting suggestion I’ve searched for, none has worked. I’m on windows, have nvidia and intel hardware.

None worked. Please help me on how to troubleshoot and resolve this. I’m not the only one with this issue and many are saying nothing help them and epic hasn’t responded to their problems. If I missed any important info on this, please let me know and I will fill you in. Thanks!

This website is for UE4 developers to get assistance with game and engine development.

For issues with Fortnite (such as crashes or account issues) visit the troubleshooting site [Fortnite Help][1]. If you aren’t able to fix the issue you can contact Epic support using the [Contact Us][2] form and they will reply back to you by email. If you have a question or want to discuss the game please visit the [Fortnite Forums][3].

Thank you