How to resize and align objects?

hi all
I am new to ue4/level designing and i have some questions… I have been using some 2d graph programs for aprox. 10 years now (photoshop, freehand, indesign vs) and offcourse some tools of ue4 are strange to me. So I will be happy if i find some answers:

• First of all where is the proper size of a mesh (or bsp, prop…) where i can change the value of an object ? yes there is transformation tools like rotation or scaling but i cant see any exact size of an object in cm or inch (whatever using in your country) ?

• when you are transforming an object i find very difficult that pivot is always in the center. Is it possible to relocate the pivot to the right or left side of an object? in some 2d programs like indesign you can do that and its lifesaver

-Aligning objects. And again say i have 2 or more objects in different lengths. I want to align all the objects to the left or right. how am i gona do that ? Yes there is grid option but i cant say that i like and use much.

So as i say i am new to ue4 maybe there are solitions which i couldnt find yet. I appraciate to any help. Sorry for the English.

Who is gonna answer that? FACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALM