How to remove the HUD on first person game blueprint

im using the first person shooter game blueprint, and i dont know how to remove the HUD, we need it now, because we will take a screenshot from the first person view, but we want to change the HUD later.

*the image is just a example.

ok many thanks, but the actual game mode selected is locked, so i created a new one, but everytime the i start it crash, i selected, shooterplayer controller, shooter game state, and playerpawn, and HUD

Look in the gamemode blueprint.

There has to be a HUD blueprint defined. You can easily replace it by whatever you need or just remove it leaving “none”.

All you need to do is selecting what you want from the dropdown menu.

I am having the same problem where it crashes every time I start play. I also tried deleting the HUD image assets. That also causes crashing. Have you found a solution for this?

the HUD for the Shooter Game is coded in C++. Technically the way to remove it is with C++ in the ShooterHUD.cpp file. However if you just want to get rid of the HUD for prototyping you can go the the World Settings and where it says game mode you should see “None” selected. Click on the + icon to the right and this will create a new game mode. name your game mode. Give it a name, for example “NoHUDGameMode” and save it in your blueprints folder. Open the NoHudGameMode and on the right panel under Classes you should see the option HUD Class. Change this to your new HUD class and it should replace the shooter game HUD with yours. I did this myself and it works without crashing. If it still crashes, its either your HUD that’s the problem or you deleted some required files so the only fix would be to create a new ShooterGame template and try again.

This solution is not removing but you can hide it. On level blueprint getallactorsfromclass and choose shooterHUD. Then put it through a for each loop and then set the show HUD bollean variable to off. This is my workaround

This solution is not removing but you can hide it. On level blueprint getallactorsfromclass and choose shooterHUD. Then put it through a for each loop and then set the show HUD bollean variable to off. This is my workaround