How to remove downloaded-assets folder of Bridge

I am using the Bridge plug-in. I set the download path in the bridge interface to E:/xxxx. But during the download process, my C disk was full. I found that the AppData/Roaming/Bridge-birrow/downloaded-assets folder occupied all the space, and many of the files in it were exactly the same as those in E:/xxxx.
Why? How to fix it?

Hey there @KetherGame! According to a previous post on the Quixel forums, this location is just the temp download area, if you close the bridge window and reopen it it should wipe it on it’s own. There’s no way to move that temp location as of 6 months ago. My recommendation is to use something like SpaceSniffer (Not an endorsement by Epic, I just personally use it because my C Drive is also just my boot drive) and find an extra gb or so lying around on your boot drive to clean and that should serve well if you close and reopen the bridge window every couple of hours.

Disclaimer: One or more of these links are unaffiliated with Epic Games. Epic Games is not liable for anything that may occur outside of this Unreal Engine domain. Please exercise your best judgment when following links outside of the forums.

Please add the function of setting this path and full-screen preview textures

Sorry about that! I believe the plugin is maintained on Mixer’s side, if you’d like to make a request on their forums, here’s the link!