How to remove/Delete Valley of the Ancient from the Vault

Hi Everyone, can anyone please tell me why when I start to download the ‘Valley of the Ancient’ Sample Project from Unreal to my Desktop, by nominating a file on my Desktop, in the ‘Choose Project Name and Location’ window that appears just prior to downloading, that it still starts to download to the ‘Vault’ instead, taking absolutely no notice of where I have instructed it to download. I just seen the Kitbash 3D Competition, and the accompanying tutorial says to download both the ‘Mission to Minerva’ and ‘Valley of the Ancient’ Projects to your Desktop. I have Downloaded ‘Mission to Minerva’ to my desktop quite successfully but the valley keeps on defaulting to the Vault, although it’s not fully downloaded there as I have stopped the downloaded and tried to point it in the direction of the Desktop, it doesn’t seem to want to do that. So Does anyone know how to Delete it from the vault in its partially downloaded state, I have tried going to c>Programs Files (x86)>Epic Games>Launcher>Vault Cache but it does not show up in there and I can’t seem to delete it from the vault. If anyone can help, I would be most grateful, Thank you.

Hey there @Varicrew! Welcome back to the community! So Valley of the Ancients will always originally install to the Vault Cache so that you can pull the files in, and you then have to create the project, which pulls data from the vault and unravels it out onto the project destination into an actual project. So you don’t have to delete it from your vault, you just need to create the project and put it wherever you’d like!

The vault files for VOA are under your vault cache as AncientGame_5.0