How to redownload ART tools?

Hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong sub-forum.

I followed the video tutorial for installing ART from the marketplace. It suggested moving the MayaUtils folder first. So, like a good boy, I did just that. However, I then formatted the disk I moved that folder too. So it’s gone.

But I can’t redownload it from the marketplace because the launcher thinks I already have it downloaded and installed. I can’t figure out how to remove it from the launcher/library either. The only option I have is “Install To Engine” which obviously is of no use. The little downward arrow that usually gives the “remove local content” option is greyed out.

I’m sure I’m just being really dumb here, and I hate making such an embarrassing thread, but how do I get it back?

Thanks.

I haven’t used the ART tools, nor am I particularly familiar with how plugins work in general, but I believe if you go to the launcher and verify the files, it should note that it is missing some files (and given the ART plugin installed to the engine, I would assume it would realise these are missing) and redownload them. Not sure though. I’m trying it myself but verifying is taking it’s sweet time :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Yep, that did it :slight_smile:

Hmm, also just realised you can click on “Installed Plugins” under your UE version in the launcher and remove it that way, which would allow you to install to engine again :slight_smile:

Yeah, that worked. Thanks, you’re a star. I don’t know why but for some reason when it comes to the UE4 launcher it’s like I’m blind and can never find anything. I hadn’t even noticed the “installed plugins” until just now. :smiley:

haha no worries, we all make silly mistakes from time to time XD