How to publish a ue4 game project for amazon

I have this game project I’m able to package for android, and after publishing on google play, I want it on amazon also. Now, I learnt that their In-app purchases and ads are different from those by google and have to be implemented in their own way. So, what I did in my project was: I enabled the previously disabled amazon gamecircle and amazon online subsystems plugins, restarted the project and then went under project settings> plugins> amazon gamecircle and ticked two boxes to enable in-app purchases for amazon. Then I went over to my shop interface and in the in-app purchase code, changed the product identifiers to those I’d created on amazon. I proceeded to package and it failed with this error. Btw my project is blueprint only and I have packaged several times in the past before I did the amazon settings. So, if anyone could please guide on how to properly integrate amazon online subsystems into a a ue4 game project, it’ll be really great. Thanks in advance

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,DXT,ETC2)): ld.lld: error: E:/Epic Games/Source Engine/UnrealEngine-4.26/Engine/Plugins/Online/Android/OnlineSubsystemGameCircle/Source/ThirdParty/jni/libs\libAmazonGamesJni.so is incompatible with aarch64linux UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,DXT,ETC2)): clang++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Same issue 4.26.2

Looks like gamecircle is deprecated and no longer supported I’ve contacted amazon and they gave me a link to the current iap api which is currently missing an UE4 sdk. https://developer.amazon.com/docs/in-app-purchasing/iap-implement-iap.html
https://developer.amazon.com/docs/apps-and-games/sdk-downloads.html#iap

I’m not sure really how a UE4 dev would implement features using amazon services but I have tested that admob is indeed working on kindle and the apk does install and run without issues. I just have no way of implementing amazon’s achievements, leadeboards or in app purchases