How to play the game in Orthographic view

I tried it, but the Engine
automatically changed to Perspective
mode after press play button.

so your trying to play your game in wireframe? one of the F keys on your keyboard is wire frame view.
you may also need to not posses a pawn if you are looking to get a better view of things.

ok after working with you on a few questions here i need to say your english is a mess making things hard to understand. im not saying this to be mean or anything im just putting it out there so you know and can provided more explanation when asking questions.

Hello,

Is it possible to play the game after set the view other than Orthographic wireframe view ?

I tried it, but the Engine automatically changed to Perspective mode after press play button.

I would like to view where my mesh are exactly and fix them, to have the same position as example when moving.

I ask that cause the gravity mess all the objects position that I set before launch the game, so I would like to see the location change effect caused by the gravity and same for other forces involved like collision.

It’s only set the scene in wireframe, but it miss the orthographic view.

And yes I know for my English, French are bad in foreigner language ^^

you can set whatever camera your using to orthogrphic view. also if you are just using it to modify things in the level you could use the simulate option instead of play. if you want to see something from multiple angles as well there is a option for that in the top right of the viewport.

i know it can be with languages im not so great with the other ones ive learned either. luckily i dont need to use the french i know very often ( i probably couldnt speak it at this point).

https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/BlueprintAPI/Camera/SetProjectionMode/

theres a node for that if you dont want to manually mess with the camera settings.

but I cannot do while the game is running and it’s what I want.

Thanks, it working.

The solution is to use Set Projection Mode | Unreal Engine Documentation