How to place levels in level streaming mode?

Good day. I’m trying to use level streaming and have added a new level to my persistent level. But the problem is the levels (and lights) are overlapping each other.

How can I place level in correct position? Of course, I can select everything that I need to replace but it will take a lot of time.

1 Like

It’s understandable when you’re developing to have lighting in every level. But when you stream, you only need the main lights ( skylight, directional etc ) in one level.

You can have nothing in the persistent, and then loading sublevels containing light is fine, as long as you don’t load more than one.

If you want to load multiple sublevels at once, then you need the main lighting in the persistent.

But how to select all meshes in certain level to place it to correct position?

You either stream the whole level, as is, and it will load in the location you created it.

Or, you can load the level using 'load level instance, and put it ( the whole level ) where you want :slight_smile:

There’s very little about it online. Basically, it’s standard level streaming

but you get to choose the location and rotation of the streamed level.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.