How to package a game for low end computers?

I need a packaged version of my game to play in a laptop but it gets like 18 FPS. what can i do to raise it? The only way i did manage to get more fps was by lowering the resolution % from the engine scalability settings but that makes it look like trash…

The specs of the laptop:

i7 2.4 gh
Ram: 8Gb
nvidia gt m555

This is a the game from my desktop :

And a video from the gameplay:

It isn’t always a case of the engine doing a bad job or the game being packaged in a wrong way it can come down to so many different things.

If your game has a lot of static meshes on a level that can cause alot of draw calls which in turn will reduce performance, one way to solve this would be using instanced static mesh components which you can find more information on here: Instanced Static Mesh | Unreal Engine Documentation

Your foliage draw distance / distance culling (if you have any foliage) may be set too high for the laptop to handle because as with what i said about the whole static mesh thing, if you are trying to draw too many things on screen at once or if the objects are being rendered even though they are far away that can result in a loss of performance.

I could not tell you specifically what is wrong as i have no idea what your game looks like and what could be making it so demanding but keep these things in mind as it could be any number of things, these are just the ones that sprung to my mind.

Thank you for your advice, i just uploaded a picture of the game that runs well on my desktop.

Yeah… thanks again though. i will try to cut from everywhere i can.

I also posted a video that is kind of laggy but you get the idea of the game better.

Well that doesn’t look too demanding at all the only thing i can think of is the age of the gpu in the laptop with it being a 5 series, other than that im not sure then sorry.