How to Modify Curve Float Keyframe in Blueprint

Now I have a lot of parameters that need to change over time, so I use Curve Float.
Snipaste_20200320_171244.png
There are too many parameters and it is too cumbersome to modify each curve file separately, so I need to encapsulate the values of all curve keyframes into a Blueprint for unified adjustment.
Now the problem is that only the value of the curve can be obtained in the Blueprint, and the value of the keyframe of the curve cannot be modified. What can I do to achieve this?
Snipaste_20200320_172200.png
At the same time, I found the node of Make Interp Curve Float in the Blueprint, which seems to be used to create a curve and add the value of the keyframe in the Blueprint.

It seems to be exactly what I need, but I can’t understand its output type, I unable to get the value of a point on the curve.

Eyo,

I’m not totally sure about what you want to do with this, I might be wrong but I think that these values are available for Blueprints as it is used by Matinee, Level Sequencer, IK, Spline, Timeline and so on.

But if you want to use them then I’ll guess that you can make an array of InterpCurveFloat and then use LoopKeyOffset as the value for the specific Curve
I’ll make the assumption that you can make an array of the InterpCurveFloat and then iterate through them using the LoopKey.