How to manage visibility on multiple images in widget

Hi, I’m making mobile puzzle game and I have a problem in in level select menu which is widget. I made SaveGameObject where i store vars of level completion. When level2 is completed i want a green checkmark on level2 tile in level select menu.
So i made GetVisibility binding to an image of the green mark.

It works, but when i make multiple bindings and everyone of them is loading game from slot in the same time, game is a bit laggy and crashes frequently. My question is: is there any way to avoid loading game from slot to make this work? This is how it looks like in widget:

If someone has different idea how to make it work, I would be very greatful. Thanks in advance!

Hi, i think i figured it out by using single load game node and multiple set visibility nodes instead of using bindings to get visibility. But if someone has better idea feel free to reply to me. Have a nice day guys!

that is correct, but to speed it up a bit you could store all the images in an array and loop through them so you dont have to constantly check each one individually

You could store your stage of completion in an array. Like a boolean array where false stands for not completed and true for completed. In your widget you load the array from the SaveGame, put your pictures in another array and then do a ForEachLoop with both arrays to check the boolean array and set the visibility depending on that boolean value. The pictures in this example are in a seperate panel called Completed.