How to make this effect?

Hello, I’ve seen some particles in another game engine and I was wondering if you guys could answer me how is the effect called…

The effect is from this video :

And I'm talking about the first 2 effects (red and green orbitating orbs), but to be more specific I wish to know what the effect is called that makes the particle or the effect itself , those 'clouds ' shiny, distorsioned kind of smokey transparent glowing thing.

I’ll attach some screenshot from the video as my words cannot describe it.

Thank you for reading and it would be amazing if you guys would take your time to tell me how it is called.