How to make team-based spawn points

I’m not sure if this is the right section to ask for help on this as I’m using the Unreal Tournament map editor/maker, but this has me kinda stumped.

I’m not sure how to make it so that these spawn points that I’ve placed (the UTTeamPlayerStart kind of spawn points) work properly. I want to make it so that the player can choose what team to be on when I hit the play button but I’m not sure how I’d go about setting that up. Either that, or the game automatically forces the player onto either Team 1 or Team 2 (I’m using numbers and not team colours as an example) and then if another player were to join they’d be forced onto the other team with no players.

The problem is here is that the spawn points Details section has me kinda confused on certain things such as one Team Num UTTeamPlayerStart spawn point’s ‘Team Num’ being set to ‘0’, and the other one made for the other team set to ‘1’, now I’m assuming these numbers would refer to the teams I’m just not sure how I’d go about making them in a Blueprint or something like that.

I’m also kinda stuck on how to make flags capturable, walking into either the Red or Blue one’s that I’ve set down does nothing though I’m assuming that fixing the first problem that I aforementioned would maybe fix this. The object name of these flags is UTRedFlagBase and UTBlueFlagBase

Here is an image for reference sake.