How to make Sonic animations?

Hi guys, well, I wanna make a Sonic game in UE4 but I can’t find the animations, tell me please where to find them. Unleashed Animations, Colors Animations or Generations Animations, I don’t care, please help me

Hey @CharaYandere37 ! I was able to get them from [USER=“21853”]Streak Thunderstorm[/USER] 's thread earlier for his/her Sonic Unreal Worlds project: Sonic Unreal Worlds Open source UE4 Sonic Engine - Work in Progress - Unreal Engine Forums

You can also get additional models and animations from Chaos Force Studio’s recent release: - YouTube

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4p2z3zx…

Good luck and enjoy!

I was able to use [USER=“21853”]Streak Thunderstorm[/USER] 's animation to put my fan game together, “Sonic Explorers”. Check it out sometime!

1 Like

Really thanks, I think I would still search in the next year lol (Yeah I changed account between the time I posted thus and now lol), have a great day

thanks but now I have another problem, Sonic is not looking where he walks when I move him

Failed to import ‘…/…/…/…/…/…/Sonic/Sonic.fbx’. Failed to create asset ‘/Game/Mannequin/Sonic/Sonic’.
Please see Output Log for details. Any ideas how to fix it?