How to make slider reacts with changing values?

When I press the button next to the slider, the number in the box change, but the slider doesn’t. As you can see from the picture that the slider and the number are not synced together. How to make slider reacts with changing values?

In you specific case, update slider when you update the box, if you can do it you should do it as it most optimized way to deal with it, with action update also UI whis way changes in UI happens only when they are needed saving up preformance.

Other way and most stright forward is using property binding (i assuming you using UMG), which if widget is involatile will work same as tick so watch out what you doing with it

Also check voletile properties of your widgets, Slate/UMG caches rendered UI to save up performance and you need to invalidate widget to make it change, usually set functions of perticilar widget do that for you

1 Like

I believe you want the sliders and numbers to be affected by the buttons on the sides, am I right?

Yes, you’re right.

Here are some screenshots

image 1 is the Blueprint for the text
image 2 is for the the red sldeir that controll the value on the wihte slider

298932-010.png

I hope this will help you

1 Like

It’s now working, thanks a lot.

1 Like

Instead of using property binding, which can be expensive, I opted to manually trigger this. Calling invalidate causes the widget to redraw.