How to make seemingly endless bright white room, like the construct room in the matrix

I am new to UE and other 3d design type software (blender,etc), mostly just have been importing and following tutorials.

I want to make a room like the white room in the matrix, seemingly endless bright white room. I have tried doing it myself and with tutorials, but none of them works with what i was trying to do.

![image|690x458](upload://ytYbO17gOZfJD3jwtGOxvFpZt0f.png)

The room purpose is just for a cinematic, doesn’t need to be interactable (maybe except for physics)

here is what i tried to do so far

Any help would be appricated, thanks!

I would just plop down a flat landscape and a post process volume, whatever you want to be visible in the roomscape change the custom stencil buffer to 1 or some other number. Add yourself a post process material. In the post process material use a custom stencil buffer to lerp everything between white and post process input zero (regular) and tada you’ve got yourself an endless white space with your objects or characters or whatever you use the stencil on as visible. There are some nice short youtube tutorials on setting up the custom stencil buffer. Start there.

Is the material that you are using for the walls, emissive? And if so, what is the emissive amount?