How to make custom tranq dart/arrow

So I just downloaded the dev kit. I have no idea what version it is, but I can’t seem to find the new Tranq Dart in there anywhere.
(I think it should be “Blueprint’/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_TranqDart.PrimalItemAmmo_TranqDart” but it’s not)

Anyway, that new dart sucks. Big time. So I’d like to:

1. make a child of it (i think child is better?)
  2. then change the torpor value from doing 205 torpor at 100% damage to 500 torpor. If I can change the damage the round does, I could set it to 110, then with the standard torpor values (200% + 250% over 5 sec) it would do 495 torpor, and that would be great.
  3. I would also like to change the recipe to craft it.
  4. Finally, I would like to change the feather tips on the end from red to green.

Now, if this isn’t too complicated, I would like a way to fire this under water. From what I saw, it seems I would have to create a new gun as well to allow that without changing the original gun. So I could make a child/copy of the sniper rifle, then allow my new dart ammo as accepted ammo type?

Thank you very much in advance, it would be great to have a good simple tranq mod for my server.