How to make Blueprint Repeat?

Hey All, I have a simple input blueprint where I can right mouse click and a laser (static mesh) will shoot out of my spacecraft. I have the blueprint all set up and almost working. Currently, the blueprint only allows me to shoot once . After that it will not shoot again. How can I trigger a reset so that when I right click the laser will shoot again?

https://youtu.be/EE0pcDaLhMU

Thanks!

Take both exce outs from the end of your blueprint and run the both into reset on the do once in this case that would be the finish on the timeline.
Oh and use the play from start input not the play as it leaves it at the end and will “play” from the end so won’t actually play
Gl

Thank you but for some reason this still isn’t working. As per image below, does it look like I’m doing something wrong?

Hey, may I ask why you don’t use a real projectile? A seperate blueprint with a CollisionComponent, a Mesh and a ProjectileMovement and than just SpawnActor?

So your object is being left at its end point your not reseting it’s position to the “muzzle” the way you are doing it is not the best. I would use spawn actor from class to spawn a new BP projectile each button press then your put your movement codein to that bp