I need to create an anim blueprint for dialogs able to activate and play layered animations by trigger. Like:
- face lipsync animation started
- face-emotion animation started
- upper-body gesticulation animation started and ended
- another face-emotion animation started
- another upper-body gesticulation animation started and ended
- face lipsync animation ended.
I thought slots are perfect for it, but two different slots can’t be active at the same time. Simple blend node doesn’t reset animation’s start position. Is there any workaround without bulky state machines for every animation layer?