How to make ai character FALL, and other thing thats too long to put in title

this is my map. its procedurally generated in runtime, so all the towers and cubes are randomly placed. the floor is never the same. I had a nav mesh before, but now I have it so each ai has a nav mesh of its own that it generates. the issues that I have are:

A) the AI does not get affected by gravity. I believe this is something with just the character, but nothing works that ive tried. the AI will NOT work in the air.
B) making my ai able to rotate up and down towards the player. in other words, I want my ai to be able to see the player when its between certain angles of it. field of view, and all that. im following Ryan Laleys shooter AI tutorial. im using a static mesh for the mesh for now, keep that in mind.

Bump

A) Make sure that your AI pawn is set to Simulate Physics and Enable Gravity.
B) If you are using Behaviour Trees just create a custom task for it and rotate your AI towards the player.
In order to see/detect player use AI Perception Component. There you can set up Peripheral Vision Half Angle Degrees.
Hope this helps.

Thanks I’m gonna get on in a bit and try it out. The only thing is, simulate physics ragdolls rhe enemy. Intended since on death it ragdolls, but is there a way to get rid of the ragdolling normally then?

The only thing is, simulate physics ragdolls rhe enemy. Intended since on death it ragdolls, but is there a way to get rid of the ragdolling normally then?

Enable physics not on your mesh but on a root component (usually capsule component).
That shall help

well the only one i CAN do is the mesh and capsule component. when i do the capsule it starts ragdolling as well. on top of that, the ai doesnt work either!

Bump