how to make a system of round the world ?

Hello everyone, I want to know if you have any way to make a system that has an effect on "Around the World " .

example image below.

whenever I’m in a certain location , and get to your limit I can have the effect that I am going around the globe

Is there a way to do this

I think you mean edge scrolling? When the mouse is near an edge of the screen, the world would rotate in the opposite direction?

If so, a super simple way to do this would be to have invisibile rectangles on the UI that, when highlighted, rotate the world in the corresponding direction.

what I mean is that type. If you are at the end of the quadrant 5 your character will be entering the quadrant 6

or rather , I think if you take a quadrant of the plane 6 and go to the end of the quadrant 5 when you get there is the beginning of the quadrant 6 again giving impreção rotation world

how to do this would

Oh I see now, sadly I’m not sure how that could be achieved with landscapes and cameras. IIRC, Civilzation 4 or 5 did this but the world also wrapped into a sphere when zoomed out - at least I think it was civ :\

oh yes ^^ tnk for attention

Im not sure if you can do this in UE4 without some sort of world portal.