How to make a round system for 1v1 box fight map? (one like pandvil's)

I want to make a 1v1 box fight map and I want there to be 10 rounds, whoever gets to 10 rounds won first wins. I want to replicate Pandvil’s system, where the player who kills the other player teleports instantly to the waiting area (i have the platform, timer clock and teleporters setup already) and the other player spawns on the spawn pad. I don’t know how to use the round device and I would appreciate any help.

The Round Device isn’t necessary to create rounds, but they are handy to use.

Total Rounds is set in Island Settings.

At the moment using any round ending things from Island Settings has a bug that ends FFA rounds showing draw instead of win/lose.
So youll manually have to end the round by using an End Game Device (set to end round) with something like a timed objective device for timed rounds, or a tracker for elimination count ends.

Round Setting devices have a round number, left unchecked it works on all rounds.
It is also there to provide a round start event to start your Timer (I like Timed Objective Devices more).

At the moment using the End Round event of the Round Setting Device also has the “draw” bug.

Oh yeah there are also other settings in Island Settings you’ll need like if you want to give scores based on eliminations set Elimination & Assist Score.

Set the Round Win Conditions to suit, so if you want to win purely by elimination count set it to eliminations.

To do the player teleport on an elimination, I think you would need to use an Elimination Manager Device to pick up its On Elimination Event for the Teleporter

Really appreciate this, I’m making more and more progress

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.