How to know the max speed of animation for blendspace?

Hi,
I’ve been wondering,how to know the max speed that we need in blend space for our animation(x axis range)? How do we calculate it? When see the tutorial about Blend Space, they use 375. How can he get that number?

I’m already make a walk cycle in Maya and when I put it into game mode Unreal, my character is sliding. The speed of the world and the character is different. So, I though it would be the best to change the speed of the blend space, but I’m still can’t get the correct speed.

Help me please, Thank you

You can base it off of how fast your Pawn/Character is moving in the world.

In your Anim BP Eventgraph, do [Try Get Pawn Owner] > [Get Velocity] > [Vector Length] > and then Set a custom-made “Speed” variable. (I suggest adding a [Print String] off of this for a moment to see your character’s speed while playing the game). And then you use this variable to drive the Blendspace, and also to know the max values.

You must calculate this “maya animation” speed. For example: 1 step (in cm) / animation time = 100cm/sec (so, this is 100UU in unreal). Because Unreal don’t know nothing about animation speed of your maya character.