I understand it can be done with Keep Simulation Changes, but despite UE showing a message “Saved state for xxx” all objects jump to their initial posisions after I leave the simulation.
What I am doing is:
- Alt-P to play the level (made with FPP template)
- Wait till everything settles down.
- Shift-F1 to regain mouse control
- Click Eject to regain camera control.
- Move to settled down objects, select them, press K (or choose Keep simulation changes from the right click menu)
- Unreal editor displays “Saved state for the BP_MyCube object” (MyCube is a BP with cube being the only component, all the BP does it is making sounds on collisions)
- Press esc to leave the play mode - all objects jump back to their initial positions.
What am I doing wrong? UE 4.21.2 if it matters.