How to keep my npc in the same ending position after animation?

I have a npc with few animations,I set the node:

But,after it played the animation,then this npc will go back to his original position as the beginning,I have another different npc with its different animations,I set the same node,After it played,it will keep staying the final position as it end,I wondering how can I do that on the first npc?

Check if your montages are using root motion delta.

No it doesn’t,so I just open the root motion that the npc will stay in the ending place which the animation finish,then it can play a new animation from the ending position to start is that correct?

No it doesn’t,so I just open the root
motion that the npc will stay in the
ending place which the animation
finish,then it can play a new
animation from the ending position to
start is that correct?

Yes.

If you have root motion embeded in the animation the pawn’s CharacterMovemenetComponent will compute velocity/acceleration and rotation then move whole pawn. I asked about root motion because I suspect the working set of animation in your another character have root motion in animation.

thanks,now I have another problem,after I checked it,the character in persona animation has been rotate by 90 degrees,so I rotate the character in my level the animation can perform well but it actually not moving forward,I add some keys in my additive layers in persona,but when I apply,it always go crashes,any ways can makes it simple to walk forward?

ok,now it no longer find the problem of crash,the joint of animation name was different,I think that’s the problem,I change the name to the same right now,it can input,that’s good,even though it said that a few bones that’s no exist,it can play.
But,when I check the root motion,it still will go back to its original point as it loop,in persona,it actually moving,in level it is,but it still go back.