How to invert axes

Hi, is there any way to invert X,Y and Z axes?
I don’t mean the mouse axes, but the axes that control object scales etc.
This because i want to extend a Wall in the opposite side of the X axe, and if I try obviously my wall becomes smaller.

Yep, there is. Just set the scale on whatever axis you want to mirror to a negative value. So, for example, to flip a wall along X with scale 1.0 you’d just type in “-1.0”. Beware: this literally mirrors it, so if you have any text or details on it they’ll end up backwards. You may prefer to manually model a reversed version in your modelling package of choice if this is the case.

I didn’t mean this, I was talking about a function that programs like Cads have that invert axes without touching the object, but anyway, this is ok.

I realize this is years late, but maybe it will help someone else.

There’s a node called GetInputSettings which will get the data you define in the Input category of your project settings. The inputs you define are saved to DefaultInput.ini so the node is really reading from there.

You want to get the mappings you want to modify and set them as a variable. In the case of my project, I’ve named them LookUpDown and Turn and set them to Mouse Y and Mouse X as well as Gamepad Thumbstick Right Y and X. By default the scale of the Y is inverted to give you normal look up and down settings, and the X is not inverted.

Then you want to have a bool drive the changes. In my project, I’m using a checkbox in my widget and binding the event OnCheckStateChanged to adjust the value of the bool.

The true is the inverted option and the false is the non-inverted option.
You first need to clear the previous setting which is what the RemoveAxisMapping node does, and then you want to set the scale. To do this, drag out from the ArrayElement and use the SetMembersInInputAxisKeyMapping node. To expose the scale, you need to compile and then select the node and expand the Input rollout and check the Scale pin (AsPin). Then for true you set it to the invert of your default value, and false you set it to your normal value. In this case the normal scale is 1 and the inverted scale is -1.

Then you would need to implement a save system to load the value when the widget is created and save it when it’s changed, but that’s outside the scope of this question.

THANK YOU!!!