How to install UE4

Hey, if i go to the site and i click on get unreal it gives me a launcher, after i install the launcher nothing happends and it only allows me to install unreal tournament.

what do i need to do to install the program ?

I’m also having this problem. The only download link that exists is for the dashboard.

Hi guys,

• You want to go to the “Unreal Engine” tab.
  • From There click on the Library on the right hand side.
  • You should see a “+Add Versions” next to the Engine Versions section.
  • Click the +Add Version to get a blank engine slot
  • Select which engine version you wish to download in the engine slot and lick install!

Hopefully that helps clear things up with where to begin installing UE editor.

-Max B.

Hi all!

Once you have the Launcher installed, open it up. Across the top of the Launcher is a tab bar. Switch to the Unreal Engine tab. On the left-hand side, there is a Library link. This is where you can download and access your engine versions.

To get started, click the +Add Versions button at the top. This will open a new in which you can select the engine version you want to install. The most recent version is 4.7.1, and that’s probably the one you’ll want to use. Click Install, and it will download and install that version of the engine.

Then you’ll be able to use the giant Launch button in the upper-left corner of the Launcher to open the Editor.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

how can i download or save UE4 full setup ?? . I mean, if accidentaly my computer getting error or broken.
so, i can backup my UE4 and shouldn’t redownload it. because the size is too big :")
pls help me to get the answer :slight_smile:

thank you