How to install UE4

Hey, if i go to site and i click on get unreal it gives me a launcher, after i install launcher nothing happends and it only allows me to install unreal tournament.

what do i need to do to install program ?

I’m also having this problem. only download link that exists is for dashboard.

Hi guys,

• You want to go to “Unreal Engine” tab.
  • From There click on Library on right hand side.
  • You should see a “+Add Versions” next to Engine Versions section.
  • Click +Add Version to get a blank engine slot
  • Select which engine version you wish to download in engine slot and lick install!

Hopefully that helps clear things up with where to begin installing UE editor.

-Max B.

Hi all!

Once you have Launcher installed, open it up. Across top of Launcher is a tab bar. Switch to Unreal Engine tab. On left-hand side, there is a Library link. This is where you can download and access your engine versions.

To get started, click +Add Versions button at top. This will open a new in which you can select engine version you want to install. most recent version is 4.7.1, and that’s probably one you’ll want to use. Click Install, and it will download and install that version of engine.

Then you’ll be able to use giant Launch button in upper-left corner of Launcher to open Editor.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

how can i download or save UE4 full setup ?? . I mean, if accidentaly my computer getting error or broken.
so, i can backup my UE4 and shouldn’t redownload it. because size is too big :")
pls help me to get answer :slight_smile:

thank you