How to include emscripten in VS2013 without getting compile errors?

I’m trying to use emscripten Embind to bind C++ functions to JavaScript. Unfortunately I already get compile errors when including the specific header file with #include

I checked my emscripten environment and set an additonal Include Directory in VS2013 to the absolute path of the installation folder (also tried $(EMSCRIPTEN); and adapted the inlcude statement).

When compiling my project, I get 20+ compile errors:

17>d:\program files\emscripten\emscripten\1.25.0\system\include\emscripten\wire.h(24): error C2144: syntax error : 'bool' should be preceded by ';'
17>d:\program files\emscripten\emscripten\1.25.0\system\include\emscripten\wire.h(24): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
17>d:\program files\emscripten\emscripten\1.25.0\system\include\emscripten\wire.h(39): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'TYPEID'
17>          d:\program files\emscripten\emscripten\1.25.0\system\include\emscripten\wire.h(42) : see reference to class template instantiation 'emscripten::internal::CanonicalizedID<T>' being compiled
17>d:\program files\emscripten\emscripten\1.25.0\system\include\emscripten\wire.h(39): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
17>d:\program files\emscripten\emscripten\1.25.0\system\include\emscripten\wire.h(54): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'TYPEID'

I tried emscripten 1.22.0 and 1.25.0 with UE 4.5.1
What am I missing? I’m sure its a little thing to do…

Haven’t used embind but was able to include emscripten: Js/c++ communication - Platform & Builds - Epic Developer Community Forums