How to import animated mesh with eyes

Hi, i have made an animation of an animal in Blender, the body mesh and the eyes are separate meshes. The eyes are parented to the bones of the body. How do i import the entire setup and use it in Unreal?

I selected the mesh and the bone rig and exported the normal way, but when importing to UE4 the eyes are not imported. Any suggestions ? Thank you.

Yep it worked, i think i forgot to select the eyes also the first time i did it. Thx.
Change your comment to an answer so i can mark it as resolved.

That’s weird with both meshes parented to the same armature it should transfer with the normal import settings, check they both are parented to the same rig (have the armature modifier with the same name on the object space), select first your meshes and last the armature (don’t know if it actually matters, I just do it like that) and normal .fbx export.

For the .fbx export, I use to check just the armature and the mesh on the include section set smoothing to face on geometry section, and check only deform bones and uncheck add leaf bones on the armature section.

I hope it helps you, tell me how it goes.