How to have the timer display in only certain levels

My question is how do I have the timer only’ show on certain levels and how do I have it pause when I pause in a level and then have it resume when I restart??

I have created a timer. I used a widget I named timer. I have it counting down. The problem is whenever I bring up a level the timer starts. This includes my main menu level. It will also disappear if I pause when I am on level. So if I hit the pause button it will keep counting down but when I resume from the pause it disappears. My question is how do I have the timer only’ show on certain levels and how do I have it pause when I pause in a level and then have it resume when I restart??

So I discovered why the timer goes away. In my unpause menu script it has a remove all widgets options. I do not want to do that because it removes my timer widget. How do I only remove the pause menu widget instead of all widgets?

So i figured out how to remove the timer from certain levels but I have not figured out how to have the timer pause when the level is paused and continue and display when the menu is un-paused. Can anyone explain or point me to a tutorial for this because I can seem to find is tutorials on how to create the timer and have it work. No one goes over the use of that timer while using a pause menu. Thanks in advance.

Ok so I figured it out. To only remove the one widget I went into the pause menu and upon click for the resume button I removed from parent. This allowed the game to continue and the widgets in place to stay in place.

Hi, how did you remove the timer from the menu levels?
Thanks