How to have different keys play a sequence and stay there

I am trying to make a five nights at freddy’s inspired game but I can’t figure out how to have sequencers play with different keys. I’ve been trying for 2 weeks and nothing has worked let me know if you need any extra information.

I’m not familiar with this game. What keys? How this system works?

You can store multiple variable of the same type in an array

I’m very new so I might not understand what your saying fully. But from I can understand what your asking me is the keyboard press. The keyboard press is Q. I am using keyboard press to play a level sequence but I don’t know how to have multiple sequencers play with different keys. So basically the default view is chair but when I press Q it pulls up a UI and plays the sequence just fine the problem is that the camera goes back to the office chair. I need it to stay at the door. Also in the UI I have a button that goes back to chair but when I press it it doesn’t play an animation to go back to the office chair. I don’t know how to make it so that I can have multiple sequencers play with different keys/ UI Buttons. For the system question I don’t understand what you fully mean I can send pictures of everything in my blueprint and the UI.