How to get on the recently updated tab of the store

Hello,

I am essentially remaking one of my games with completely remade graphics, level design, sound design, new progression, and other things you would see in a game remake.

I want to make this a free update to anyone who bought the game but I would also like to get it some extra visibility in the “recently updated” tab of the store given it’s such a massive update. Is this possible for smaller studios or is it exclusive for AAA live service such as Genshin impact?

If it’s possible for smaller studios to be on this tab of the store what would I need to do to get there, this is a complete remake of the game as a free update and I want to let players know about it and hopefully get some new ones.

Thank you

1 Like

Hey there KomodobitGames,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d recommend checking out our Third-Party Marketing documentation on current opportunities that Epic may be able to provide!

Hello,

Thank you for that link, does epic consider non AAA games for these special placements and will they be available for priority for first run participants. The first run page said that you might have extra visibility promotions.

Hey KomodoBitGames,

We’re still coordinating a response team for the Epic First Run program, we hope to have them answering all your questions soon. Please look forward to more information!