How to get NoClip movement in air

I am trying to get instant movement in air, like noclip or camera mode in the editor window in ue4 for example, after jumping. I tried upscaling air control but still doesn’t give me instant movement when in air.

If you are simulating physics then turn it off when you go into Noclip mode. For instant movement try something like this.

When you press forward/right connect the node’s to something that fires every frame.
If this is what you were looking for then please mark this answer as correct by clicking the little tick icon to the left of the answer, beside the two arrows. If you get stuck on something with my method then please reach out.

1 Like

If you want to go backwards then just multiply the first vector result by a -1 float when the player is holding the backwards button.

I’m not sure if I understand. It doesn’t seem exponential to me, The code I have given you is like noclip and the viewport camera. You can go into the air with this code which makes it “in air”. Do you want character movement with a faster rotation speed? Then go into the Character movement component and make air control higher.

Sorry, forgot to mention that I am looking for in air movement after jumping / falling. I want my character to instantly moving to the direction I am pressing on the keyboard when I am in air. At the moment it only moves exponentially to the direction, but I want it to be instant.

I know, it is not exactly “exponential”, though when you open up the FPS example project for example, when you are running forward and jump, while in air you can change, mid-air, the player direction, but it is slow, I want it to be faster if not instant. I am not looking for noclip though for noclip like air control but with gravity. Or let’s say when I am falling, and click “A” to move left, but when I then want to move right, and click “D”, it doesn’t instantly move to the right, but slowly moves to the direction. Again I want it to be instant.