How to get local space bounds of skeleton mesh?

I need the bounds without world rotation and I can’t really find a function that does that for skeleton mesh, imported bounds didn’t work either for some reason they are not the bounds of the skeleton physics asset.

Thanks in advance for any help if someone has a solution even in C++ its alright.

Well like most of my answers here is the dirty way how I did it. I created a child for the skeletal mesh component in c++ and saved the struct of the bounds at the BeginPlay function and added it to my actor. I delete it immediately after the game begins and I save the struct to the actor that way, most likely that in the future I just save the bounds manually and not do this useless task but now while my project in development it’s nice to have it on auto.

Ps: I tried to find how to get the local bounds from the code but as I understood the bounds come from the physics asset sphere or something like that, and if the skeletal mesh component have any kind of rotation the bounds change from local to “world”, so I didn’t really found a way to handle it in the code.

Hope this helps to anyone else.