How to get Launch URL to work on iOS 13

I’ve been trying to solve this for a week. I have a button in a Widget that uses Launch URL to open a website. Works fine on android. On iOS 13 it doesn’t do anything even though i can confirm the button press is being registered. I thought it might be a plist issue and added in both/or NSAllowsArbitraryLoads and NSAppTransportSecurity keys. Whenever i put those keys in the custom plist i get a code sign error that says…

“Bundle identifier missing.sickleCellMobile doesn’t have a bundle identifier for the Development build configuration. Add a value for PRODUCT_BUNDLE_IDENTIFIER in the build setting editor…”

When there is no code in the additional plist the project builds fine because my provisions and bundle identifiers have been correctly set. I should also mention that i am using Apple ARKit which i notice automatically puts in NSCamera keys in the plist. I’m building this app through UE4 421 so there is no Xcode file for me to set build settings.

I know this question is old, but the same thing is happening to me in version 4.27.1.
When I press a Widget Button that launches a simple url, the external web browser does not open in an ios12.

some progress?