How to get gun sounds sound better?

I know the title might not make sense but I have been trying to learn unreal engine for the past about two months I have a good understanding of basic things I can make my own blueprints and all that but when it comes to audio I can not do it how do you make audio similar to the game squad? I know the game was made in Unreal Engine 4 and it has an amazing audio design the thing i need is how do you make for example different sound each time that is similar but sounds better I mean just one audio kind of changes the feel in real life not every shot you fire is the same so is there a way of changing it if you have ideas let me know thank you!

Most common way of adding variety to a single sound wave is pitch modulation which can be done in a sound cue. Otherwise you need to put in multiple sounds. There are many sound packs out there (many on the market place). If you want custom sounds for every purpose then you need to create/blend audio in a separate audio program like Reason, Protools, Cubase, Fruity Loops etc.

Thanks for the recommendation! Appreciate this I will try it in the game and see how it sounds.