How to get a collison box to work on a spline

A collison box on a spline works in exactly the same way as any other collsion box.

If you’re having problems with it not overlapping with something else, it’s time to inspect your collision settings.

Do you have another box, or something for it to interact with?

Hello, i am working on a school project, the project is to make a self driving buss to drive around in a track using a spline. My problem is that the collision box does not work when bus reach the spline and the first person character fall of. I am using the spline blueprint from this tutorial Ue4 Tutorial - Moving an Object along a path using a Spline Track - YouTube Thanks in advance i am really looking forward to all your help

Yhea it is weird. The collion box works on some parts of the spline and on some part it doesent. In the begining and in the end of the spline it doesent work but in the midle it does. And the problem is for only the first person character. I tested the colission box by using a ball with physics on it and the collision box worked, the ball did not escape!. It is so weird. I have been thinking about ataching the first person carachter to the buss wheen the first person character steps in to it in some way as a solution, do you think that coud work. Woud be nice doe to just make the collision box work for the first person character.

You want the character to move along the spline? Why not just use SetActorLocation? ( timeline ).