How to freeze a Poseable Mesh?

Hi, this is my first post on here, so sorry if this is the wrong place or anything. I found a forum post from 2015 about how to make a clone of your player model after pressing a button, and it sounded exactly like what I wanted to do with my own game. For reference, I’m recreating parts of Shinobi 2002 as a side project in my spare time, and I’m currently trying to make the “stealth dash” from it. I have the dash already made, I just need to make the “clone” part of it.

Anyway, my problems are that the clone is currently standing on my player’s shoulders, and not being spawned in inside of the player like I’d like, so that when the dash is performed, the copy stays where you started the movement.

The other problem is that the clone doesn’t freeze. The 2015 post was actually well documented and I can see how what he was doing worked, but I’ve done most of my work in Unity, not Unreal Engine, and for that matter I’m the artist in my small group, not the programmer, so it takes me a decent amount of time to figure things out without pictures, although they aren’t needed always.

Here is the 2015 post I was talking about: https://forums.unrealengine.com/development-discussion/blueprint-visual-scripting/46845-how-do-i-create-a-poseable-mesh-clone-of-my-thirdperson-character

And here is the clone blueprint I’ve made using a tutorial I found: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Also, the dash blueprint: Shinobi 2002 Remake Dash BP - Album on Imgur

I’m also aware that using “Launch Character” can cause problems being used like I am, but am unaware of what else I can use, so if anyone has ideas for that, I’d appreciate a solution too!