How to fix this clipping problem

to fix the clipping showed in the video
i have tried physical animation but the mesh looks weird when i rotate the character is there another approach to fix this clippings with ik or something?
i appreciate any suggestions

Opinions

Trying to solve for dynamic animations based on physics alone is a complex design that would be difficult if not impossible due to the unpredictable nature of physics. For one thing physics is difficult to achieve if there is a network requirement as although you can trigger the physics there is no predictability between clients as to the result.

There is however an old school trick of scripting animation behaviour as to interaction with the environment. Most time this is called quick time and others context based animation where the event is triggered and the client takes control of the game state and plays out the required animation in real time.
This help is triggered with in the environment when the player enters a trigger volume that plays out the animation as scripted.
For example here is the fundamentals of “context”

Here is an example of “context”

The trick though is to do context animation in a manner that the player does not know when the game has taken control to maintain the look of liner movement which you can not reallllllyyy achieve base on just character control via animation blueprints.