How to fix RTX 3080 crashing?

My 3080 crashes giving me an error that a 3d device was removed. This only happens when I use the ue4 editor, it is completely stable when gaming, mining, etc. I’m not sure what causes it but after editing my game for ~30 minutes ue4 and the rtx 3080 crashes. I’ve tried a couple of solutions that I found online but nothing seems to work; I’ve tried reinstalling the driver, reinstalling ue4, and increasing the amount of time that windows gives for driver hangs.

Did you figure out Why? I have a similar issue with my RTX 3080 Ti, It works completely stable on other rendering engines (Lumion) or gaming. but when switch to GPU lightmass in ue4 or ue5 it crush?

ANy clue?

The NVIDIA RTX 3080 series gives you great gaming realism by enabling fast real-time ray tracing and also helps boost frame rates. However, many players are reporting that they get random/constant RTX 3080 crashes while playing games, greece powerball such as Cyberpunk 2077, Battlefield V, Call of Duty Warzone, or Cold War. If you’re experiencing the same issue, you can try the following troubleshooting to fix the issue easily.

jc

You can try GPU Undervolting (helped me with my 3090):