How to fix packaging error for Android on a completely blank project with code?

I’ve thoroughly followed the Android Quick Start guide found here: Android Quick Start | Unreal Engine Documentation.

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Nvidia Codeworks multiple times. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Visual Studio multiple times, and with different versions (2017 and 2019). I’ve made sure to set the correct environment variables on my project. However, I still cannot get a blank project with code to package for Android. I’m using UE 4.23.1. I’m using Visual Studio 2017.15.19.18. I’m running Windows 10.

I’ve attached a log of the error. I see that the log mentions a linker command failure and that I have multiple definitions of a few files but I’m packaging on a completely blank project with code each time, so I’m not sure how to fix this. I will note that I have tried packaging a blueprint-only project and that works completely fine. But the moment I add a c++ plugin or create a blank c++ project is when this particular packaging error shows itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.