How to fix Log K2 Compiler: Error: FEmitHelper::LiteralTerm cannot parse array value

I was running an nativized build for my game and ran into this error. I was doing an inclusive build and can switch to exclusive if needed, but I’d like to figure out how to fix this if I can.

Here is the last bit from the log right before the error was thrown.

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   LogK2Compiler: Error: FEmitHelper::LiteralTerm cannot parse array value "NewEnumerator0" error:  class: /Temp/__TEMP_BP__/Game/SpaceSim/Addons/Inventory/Core/Holdable/BP_BaseHoldable.BP_BaseHoldable_C
PackagingResults: Error: FEmitHelper::LiteralTerm cannot parse array value "NewEnumerator0" error:  class: /Temp/__TEMP_BP__/Game/SpaceSim/Addons/Inventory/Core/Holdable/BP_BaseHoldable.BP_BaseHoldable_C

My game supports weapons that have alternate inputs based on modifier keys (i.e. shift left click will swing a shield like a sword), so I held an array of enums to determine what action match to the modifier state when input is sent. That seems to be the problem array according to the log, but I have no idea how to fix this in blueprints. I planned on re-writing the prototyping code in C++ anyway, but this was marketed as a way to save a bunch of time so I tried it out.

I can provide the full log if needed when I’m back at my device, but this is the only error and the warnings are related to pretty common issues (bad engine version warnings, etc) so I doubt they are relevant.