How To Fix Crash in Android 12/13 (32/33) package project AAB or APKS

Hi greetings, here let me read the story of my personal experience when I had a problem like the title of this forum, in my problem I wanted to distribute to Playstore but after everything was done there was a problem with Android users version 12 and above, how do I solve the problem? can be listened to and hopefully help.

1. Open your unreal engine and compile/package the project for aab which will be distributed to the playstore maybe I will give a little of my settings like the following where I use the google pad plugin.

my goal is to do a package project so that the gradle app can be opened in android studio where is the location of the folder in …\Unreal Projects.…\Intermediate\Android\gradle

1. Now open android studio and open the location of the folder above …\Unreal Projects.…\Intermediate\Android\gradle

and some of the android studios that you have to change can follow my method, and click project strucutre

and change to …

add dependencies: implementation ‘androidx.work:work-runtime-ktx:2.7.0’

on buildAdditions.gradle change version implementation ‘com.android.billingclient:billing:***’ to newer

It’s enough to get here, the problem I’m experiencing is to change too far from what is in the unreal engine, I don’t recommend it because it can eliminate some of the features in your application. now you can try by clicking the run button in android studio so it doesn’t take too long for testing and you can find the method yourself on the forum to enable usb debugging and installed usb in developer mode

:warning: :warning: and I forgot to remind you don’t forget to press sync first then clean project

NOTE: if you get an error like ueAFSProjectAssembleRelease open buildAdditions.gradle on // — Begin AFSProject — delete the if written in the notice error message

from the beginning it appeared 4 if now there are 2 left

this way work 100% in i start from latest android 7, 12 and 13 everything works perfect. I hope this helps

for Unreal Engine 4

1. android manifiest must be include "android:exported=“true”
  2. add this in build gradle: module-app
    android {
    compileOptions {
    sourceCompatibility JavaVersion.VERSION_1_8
    targetCompatibility JavaVersion.VERSION_1_8
    }
    }

and add dependencies

implementation ‘androidx.work:work-runtime-ktx:2.7.0’
3. project structure
4.0.0 and gradle version 6.8

NB: when your open unreal engine and compile your project all intermediate will be reset and config again in android studio

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.