How to fix Content Browser Right Click Bug?

For some reason whenever I right click on the content browser section, the options appear on the top center of my screen, not where I clicked. The options are also cut off so the only options I am able to see are everything below “Animations”, all other options above that point are out of view. I tried clicking different spots on the content browser, moving the content browser, restarting my laptop, verifying the software, and I was going to uninstall UE4 all together and reinstall but I am not sure which files to uninstall specifically. This is really frustrating since I just downloaded UE4 two days ago and it seems my progress with learning how to use the software came to a halt. I was following the tutorial below and got up to 10:53 before I ran into this issue. I’ve searched google as well as I could, checking to see if anyone else has had this issue, but it doesn’t seem like any has. Please let me know any other steps I can take to try to resolve this issue. FYI I am using a Razer Blade Stealth Laptop on Windows 10.

That’s 1920x1080, right? Looks strangely cramped but it might be me. Have you tried resetting the layout? Window → Load Layout → Default

What happens if you undock the Content Browser and then interact with it?

Just tried both, also tried undocking the UE app.

It worked! I changed the scaling to 125%. Feels like a lot more space on my screen too, Thanks!

Is that a 4K laptop? If so then you must be using scaling and that’s causing the issue. Maybe dial it down a little. It’s so zoomed in it looks like I’m watching a UE4 livestream from 2015.