How to export complete camera calibrations?

For an application that improves photogrammetry models, I need complete camera specifications. The .csv export format is almost sufficient, but it is missing one critical piece of information, namely the focal length in pixels. It gives FL in mm which is useless without sensor size. I see that the bundler and boujou formats do give FL in pixels, but they don’t specify image names, which I also need. I can work with several export files if necessary, but would prefer a single one.

Hi @TKSharpless
You just need to rewrite this in the calibration.xml file which you can find in C:\Program Files\Capturing Reality\RealityCapture folder or C:\Program Files\Epic Games\RealityCapture for app running through Epic Games Launcher.
Then check the 42nd line and add $(f*scale) there instead of $(f*36) or you can use both values like:

<format id="{0CA18733-1EBC-4254-9974-17197EB409BD}" mask="*.csv" descID="8370" desc="Internal/External camera parameters" writer="cvs" requires="component">
        <body EulerFormat="zyx">#name,x,y,alt,heading,pitch,roll,f,f_pixpx,py,k1,k2,k3,k4,t1,t2
$ExportCameras($(imageName)$(imageExt),$(x),$(y),$(z),$(yaw),$(pitch),$(roll),$(f*36),$(f*scale),$(px),$(py),$(k1),$(k2),$(k3),$(k4),$(t1),$(t2)
)</body>
    </format>

After changing the values you need to save the XML file.

Wow, that is cool. Thanks a lot.

Now, can I add image width and height to this report?

You can add anything from these pages:

(link to the Camera Scope: RealityCapture Help)

Yeah, I figured that out. This is a nice piece of s/w engineering!