How To Download the Default Metahuman Creator Animations?

Bumpity Bump

2 Likes

Found this. Not the animations from Metahuman Creator, but still some facial motioncapture to work with.

6 Likes

Are there same animations for UE5.2?

1 Like

…My monthly request to Epic to include these animations. :pray: :prayer_beads:

1 Like

This please. Dead-eyed MetaHumans are creepy.

3 Likes

Dead-eyed people are creepy.

I’m reupping this request.

2 Likes

Joining the mission to get non-creepy meta humans. Would also really appreciate other options to those beautiful idle animations.

1 Like

I am here for this !

Hi! Voice actor here. I have access to Live Link Face and am considering creating a pack of pre-recorded facial expressions to use for metahumans. Would this be of interest?

3 Likes

Thanks man, it works perfectly!

I found the solution. If you download a metahuman form inside of Unreal Engine 5, you will get this animation automatically. The folder path is:

Your project folder\Content\MetaHumans\Common\Common\PoseLibrary\Face\Expressions

Expressions.7z (181.7 KB)

Have a good day!!!
@BernhardRieder @llullu @Fisher007 @SaidiIslamNadim @PrequelStud @Gnodima @sandermann @Stonefield007 @Leomerya12 @indystry @HANJONECHAN @Online_Learner_a5zJD @9Evgeny9 @SGPMAPPING @sLyyy1337 @majarin @imercutio @10RecXFord @TamaraRyanVO @TseZrada
#Softsasi

1 Like

Hey. Sam, these are just expressions, not the actual animations.

They’re morph targets / poses.

Haha, got me excited for a second. Yeah I am looking for the animation sequence uassets that I can just drag and drop on top of my metahuman face section in sequencer to quickly test any breaking points without having to go to Metahuman Animator and doing a custom performance myself.

Doing my Bits. My vote too for this amazing feature request