How to do partial post-processing in the scene

How to do partial post-processing in the scene
How to do this? It seems that it uses the function similar to post-processing volume to change the local color or do some effect processing

It is possible to do partial PP, but I don’t think that’s what is going on here. It’s not a cheap process to run. If you want to know, it works like this:

But I think this function parameter panel of this person seems to be the parameter panel of post-processing volume. Shouldn’t he use materials to modify the scene locally?

And he has a gradual change

Agreed…

I don’t see a details panel.

300361-微信截图-20200423162536.png

He just changes the panel parameters in the lower right corner, and simply darkens the area

Yes, I just check the vid, he’s changing the color of a mesh, not part of the ground. It’s just a mesh in the scene.

But the parameter panel he modified is similar to the parameter panel of post-processing volume

300408-微信截图-20200424102734.png

It’s just a color parameter, they are on everything. I think in fact you can see him move the mesh just before you see him change the color.

If you want to be more specific, give me a link to the video and a time :slight_smile:

This is the video link

Please help me to have a look

See this post where they talk about it:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/development-discussion/rendering/1686984-color-correction-volumes-where-behind-the-scenes-virtualproduction

It’s what I said, localized post process, the tutorial is above.

I don’t see a details panel.

resume examples