How to disable UI font anti-aliasing or change the text font in Unreal Engine UI itself?

Hello all! Is there a way to disable the UI font anti-aliasing? To make it crisp and pixel-perfect? Or even better, change the font itself to another?

You can simply download a font and import it into your game. For example, download an .otf font file, import it into your project and set it where you want to use it.

Very well, thanks for your helping efforts!! But sadly, this is not the solution, I mean to disable the smoothing (or even changing) the UI font in the Unreal Engine Itself. (I did not specified that, sorry.) (But this looks interesting).

I hope my post on reddit will help to understand what do I want to achieve: Reddit - Dive into anything

Oh, all right, I didn’t know that. Unfortunately, I’m not familiar with that either. I came across a thread that almost deal with the same topic. I don’t know if this link would help you, but here you could change the font in the engine: Jimbohalo10 - Engine settings font

If this changes the font of the UI of the Unreal Engine I don’t know. But I wish you still good success in the solution search!

Bump! UE Devs? How to disable Interface Font anti-aliasing? Help!

Bump! The question still is a thing!! :slight_smile:

Bump!