How to disable overlapping repulsion force?

Cant find how to disable force that physic objects use against overlapping components (force per kg applied constantly to all overlapping components). For characters there is repulsion force setting for that in Character Movement component which prevents dead bodies to launch player to deep space when he walks over them. I cant find how to disable it e.g. for trash physics objects on ground. Currently tiny plastic bottles make player launch into air. Also player tend to rotate quickly when overlapping some object or the physic enabled character body.

Hi man , why dont you just give to the trash another collision setup that get ignored ?

I want the player to be able to push the physic-object, not just walk through. The pushed items continue to behave very violently and even small items can carry player to air with them. Also AI units have the same issues with the physic objects.

Actually the issue became more rare after making pawn (capsule collision) ingore physics object but keeping skeletal mesh colliding with those. Player seems to get lift off ground much less likely.

Try to put down the “Mass in KG” setting , in the mesh collision near to the physics.

Havent been able to solve this yet. The mass in kg setting dont have much effect on the issue. I believe player cause big repulsion force for the object that cant be tweaked.

Hi, I have the same problem did you find a solution?

helloo, (not sure if I understood correctly the problem), but what worked for me was tweaking this setting in the FirstPersonCharacter blueprint in the Character Movement component. It’s standard at a crazy high number, but maybe try tweaking it and see if it helps!!